Ford County Grant Writing Workshop
Cost: No Charge, includes lunch.
To Register: email Ethel Schneweis, eschneweis or call 620-227-4542
- Conquer grant-writing fears and start writing.
- Learn new sources of data to document community needs.
- Learn new sources for grant funding.
- Practice in developing: Problem, Outcomes, Activities, Evaluation, Budget
Short Term Outcomes:
- 93% increased their confidence at writing a successful grant.
- 97% learned new sources of data to document community need.
- 96% learned new sources for finding grants.
- 93% have increased confidence to develop the elements of a successful grant.
- 86% gained confidence at writing a grant budget.
Monday, November 18, 2019 at 9:00am to 3:00pm
Dodge City Public Library , Dodge City Public Library