Meadowlark Extension District Grant Writing Workshop for Agriculture
Cost: $10, includes lunch.
To Register: call Holton Extension Office at 785-364-4125 or online at https://tinyurl.com/yyn4oe4v
- Conquer grant-writing fears and start writing.
- Learn new sources of data to document community needs.
- Learn new sources for grant funding.
- Practice in developing: Problem, Outcomes, Activities, Evaluation, Budget
Short Term Outcomes:
- 93% increased their confidence at writing a successful grant.
- 97% learned new sources of data to document community need.
- 96% learned new sources for finding grants.
- 93% have increased confidence to develop the elements of a successful grant.
- 86% gained confidence at writing a grant budget.
Friday, December 13, 2019 at 9:30am to 3:00pm
Northeast Kansas Heritage Complex 12085-12261 214 Rd, Holton, KS 66436