Agent Update is an opportunity for professional development for Kansas Extension Agents with responsibilities for programming in all program focus areas. This three to four day training will help agents become familiar with current trends, educational resources and research in many program focus areas, which may vary from year to year. In addition, it is a time to build rapport and working relationships among specialists and agents, as well as others from the College of Health and Human Science and across the university system.
- Increase awareness and knowledge of current trends, educational resource and research in listed program focus areas.
- Build rapport and working relationships among faculty.
- Participate in program updates, educational sessions and professional improvement opportunities.
- Implement knowledge to strengthen and expand educational outreach of KSRE to a wide variety of audiences in Kansas.
- Work with Program Focus Teams to plan or to receive advanced professional development related to subject matter.
This information will be provided at a later date.
Contact Gayle Price for more information.
Thursday, August 26