Dining with Diabetes Spring Classes
Nutrition and physical activity are keys to managing your type 2 diabetes, but where do you start? The Dining with Diabetes program can help!
Designed especially for people with type 2 diabetes, this program will help you learn the skills needed to promote good health.
Dining with Diabetes is taught by trained and caring educators. The program includes:
• Planning meals and snacks with delicious and healthy recipes
• Cooking demonstrations and food sampling
• Motivation and support — connect with others who are living with diabetes
• Ideas for being more active
• An understanding of how diabetes affects your overall health
While the program is designed for people with diabetes, we encourage family members, caregivers, and support persons to attend as well. All are welcome to attend!
Registration and payment due by April 15th. Contact Jo McLeland, 913-299-9300, firstname.lastname@example.org to register today!
For more information about our event, educational downloads and videos visit, https://www.wyandotte.k-state.edu/program_areas/health-nutrition/dining_with_diabetes/index.html
Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Turner Recreation Commission 831 S 55th St, Kansas City, KS 66106