Food Preservation Workshop
Must pre-register by June 17, 2020 with Wyandotte County Extension Office:
Jo McLeland: 913-299-9300, email@example.com
Registration Cost: $30
No registration will be taken at the door. No pets allowed
Payable to: Wyandotte Extension Council
Wyandotte County Extension Office
1216 N 79th St • Kansas City, KS 66112
This workshop is a opportunity for you to learn:
- Boiling Water Bath Canning method
- Pressure Canner method
- Most importantly you will learn how to do all these things correctly and safely!!
Workshop Focus: Pickling Products and Canned Meat
What you will receive for completing workshop:
- Canned products in class.
- A packet of publications and recipes.
- All youth under the age of 13 have an adult to assist them. Adult must be registered as a paid participant.
- Please bring a sturdy box to take hot jars home in.
- Bring your dial gauge from your pressure canner for testing
- Workshop is being taught by
- Karen Blakeslee, K-State Rapid Response Center
- Chelsi Myer, Leavenworth Co.,
- Lori Wuellner, Wyandotte Co.,
- Cindy Williams, Meadowlark Extension District
• For questions, contact any of the agents listed
Kansas State University Agricultural Experiment Station and Cooperative Extension Service. K-State Research and Extension is an equal opportunity provider and employer Kansas State University is committed to making its services, activities and programs accessible to all participants. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting Cindy Williams, Meadowlark Extension District Agent, 785-863- 2212 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Notify staff of accommodation as early as possible.
Wednesday, July 1 at 9:00am to 4:00pm
Tonganoxie Christian Church 204 Washington St., Tonganoxie, KS 66086