Haskell County Grant Writing Workshop
Cost: $5, includes lunch
To Register: email Kylee Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 620-624-5604
- Conquer grant-writing fears and start writing.
- Learn new sources of data to document community needs.
- Learn new sources for grant funding.
- Practice in developing: Problem, Outcomes, Activities, Evaluation, Budget
Short Term Outcomes:
- 93% increased their confidence at writing a successful grant.
- 97% learned new sources of data to document community need.
- 96% learned new sources for finding grants.
- 93% have increased confidence to develop the elements of a successful grant.
- 86% gained confidence at writing a grant budget.
Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 9:30am to 3:00pm
Haskell County Fairgrounds, Commercial Building 600 S. Fairgrounds Rd, Sublette, KS 67877