Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course
The K-State College of Business Administration is offering an opportunity to participate in the two-day introductory Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course. This course is the foundation program of Lean Six Sigma and its methodologies. The primary objective of the Yellow Belt course is to learn how Lean Six Sigma can be used by individuals and teams to improve customer satisfaction, reduce errors, increase efficiencies and work more effectively to solve problems. Each participant will receive a course workbook.
- learn the history and background of Lean Six Sigma
- participate in Lean Six Sigma projects that deliver meaningful results
- master several key Lean Six Sigma tools
- understand the DMAIC problem methodology
- establish process improvements in their work areas
- understand the importance of "soft skills" in an LSS project.
Upon completion of the two-day course, participants will receive a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certificate of completion.
K-State student: $249
K-State faculty/staff: $449
Class size is limited, so early registration is recommended.
If you have registration questions, please contact the K-State Global Campus conference registration office or call 785-532-5569. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Friday, January 17
K-State College of Business Building