Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course
The K-State College of Business Administration is offering an opportunity to participate in the two-day introductory Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course. This online course is the foundation program of Lean Six Sigma and its methodologies. The primary objective of the Yellow Belt course is to learn how Lean Six Sigma can be used by individuals and teams to improve customer satisfaction, reduce errors, increase efficiencies and work more effectively to solve problems. Each participant will receive a course workbook.
- learn the history and background of Lean Six Sigma
- participate in Lean Six Sigma projects that deliver meaningful results
- master several key Lean Six Sigma tools
- understand the DMAIC problem methodology
- establish process improvements in their work areas
- understand the importance of "soft skills" in an LSS project
Upon completion of the two-day course, participants will receive a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certificate of completion.
K-State student: $249
K-State faculty/staff: $449
Class size is limited, so early registration is recommended.
If you have registration questions, please contact the K-State Global Campus noncredit registration office at email@example.com. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
For more information, visit the K-State Lean Six Sigma website or contact Debbie Hagenmaier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, August 20, 2021
- Event Type
Community, Alumni, Current students, Faculty, KSRE Staff, Staff, Working Professional
- Conferences and Noncredit Programs, Global Campus
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook