Microsoft Excel L200 training
Take a dive into the intermediate features of Excel formatting, functions, and accessibility. Attendees taking this course should have a strong understanding of Excel’s basic features, navigation, functions, and custom formulas.
- Expand knowledge of notable functions in Excel
- Understand a wide variety of cell formatting to manipulate and interpret data
- Learn to create Pivot tables for data analyzation
- Understand options to restrict and protect data in Excel
- Utilize accessibility options in Excel using the Check Accessibility tool and how to add alternative text
Registration is required. A confirmation message with a link to the session will be sent to you after you register.
Wednesday, May 12 at 2:00pm to 3:30pm