Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Mobile training
This course illustrates how to use Outlook to keep daily schedules, communicate, collaborate, and stay
organized. Attendees will expand their understanding on more advanced features and tools in Outlook.
- Understand Rule creation and management
- Set custom out of office messages to internal and external individuals
- Understand Delegation features
- Set up Signatures and Business Card
- Learn how to use Delayed Delivery and Mail Recall functions
- Utilize Shared/Sharing and Imported Calendars
- Learn best practices to collaborate easily across multiple time zones, including how to use Scheduling Assistant
Registration is required. A confirmation message with a link to the session will be sent to you after you register. When you click to join the meeting, you will be taken to a page where you can choose to either join on the web or download the desktop app. If you already have the Teams app, the meeting will open there automatically.
Tuesday, June 15 at 2:00pm to 3:30pm