Microsoft Planner L100 training
Planner allows teams to work together effortlessly by organizing your projects visually in an easy to use application that works seamlessly across all your devices.
- Learn how to manage your team’s tasks and projects centrally
- Create plans to execute for your team with an easy to read visual
layout using Buckets, Cards, and Stacks
- Create detailed cards that can hold additional information to ensure
fidelity of each task assigned
- Create a Plan Calendar that team members can subscribe to keep up
to date on all their tasks, providing full transparency
- Use automatic email notifications to ensure no tasks go unnoticed
- Seamless integration in Microsoft Teams via Channels including how to
assign important plans to a Tab for easy access
Registration is required. After you register, a confirmation will be sent to you with a link to the session.
The sessions will be held in Microsoft Teams. When you click to join the meeting, you will be taken to a page where you can choose to either join on the web or download the desktop app. If you already have the Teams app, the meeting will open there automatically.
Monday, June 27 at 2:00pm to 3:30pm