Microsoft Power Automate training
Attendees taking this course will learn the basic elements of Power Automate, including an overview of types of flows, how to create flows from templates or from scratch, and understand how these can be integrated with existing systems and applications like Microsoft Teams.
- Become an expert on accessing and navigating Power Automate
- Understand key components of a Flow
- Maximize efficiency through pre-built Flow templates
- Get familiar with Connectors, Data Source, and AI Builder
- Learn how to create your first Flow
- Understand how your Flows can be integrated with your existing systems and applications such as Microsoft Teams
The session will be presented in Microsoft Teams. Registration is required. A confirmation message with a link to the session will be sent to you after you register.
Tuesday, May 4 at 2:00pm to 3:30pm