Microsoft Teams Essential Training
Microsoft Teams is a communication and collaboration tool that allows users and organizations to efficiently discuss and work on projects and tasks without the need of email, phones, or file-sharing applications. This hands-on training will cover:
- Accessing the application
- Exploring the layout of the user interface
- Understanding the purpose for the different levels of communication
- Working on files at the same time as others
- Getting an introduction to some of the additional apps
- Demonstrating the integration with other Microsoft Office applications (such as Word and Excel)
- Getting a brief walk-through of Shifts (scheduling)
More advanced features like Team creation and management will not be covered in this course.
Registration is required and seating is limited to 30 people per session. Please bring your Duo Device as you will be logging in multiple times.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Robert Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 8:30am to 10:00am
Calvin Hall, 306