Microsoft Teams L100 training
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Microsoft 365 that combines video meetings, persistent conversations, file storage, and applications together in one place. Teams allows people to communicate more effectively and work better together.
- Learn how to create and participate in a Team, including how to navigate across requested modalities (e.g. desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.).
- Understand how teams fits into collaboration and a productive workflow.
- Learn how Teams integrates with Microsoft 365.
- Work more efficiently with connected apps in Teams.
- Get familiar with creating and participating in meetings.
The session will be presented in Microsoft Teams. Registration is required. A confirmation message with a link to the session will be sent to you after you register.
When you click to join the meeting, you will be taken to a page where you can choose to either join on the web or download the desktop app. If you already have the Teams app, the meeting will open there automatically.
Thursday, May 6 at 2:00pm to 3:30pm