Microsoft Teams L200 training
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Microsoft 365 that combines video meetings, persistent conversations, file storage, and applications together in one place. Teams allows people to communicate more effectively and work better together.
- Revisit application navigation to fortify understanding and introduce advanced features.
- Deep dive into integration with Microsoft 365 and third-party apps (e.g., Tabs, Apps, Bots).
- In-depth look at SharePoint Online integration and document collaboration
- Best practices for pre-meeting, meeting, and post-meeting.
- Utilize best practices for increasing response rates and managing notifications.
- Use Command/Search bar to navigate and find content more quickly.
The session will be presented in Microsoft Teams.
Registration is required. A confirmation message with a link to the session will be sent to you after you register.
Monday, May 10 at 2:00pm to 3:30pm