Spring Dining with Diabetes
Nutrition and physical activity are keys to managing your type 2 diabetes, but where do you start?
The Dining with Diabetes Online course can help!
Designed specifically for prediabetics, people with type 2 diabetes and their caregivers, this course will help you learn the skills needed to promote good health.
Dining with Diabetes Online is taught by Lori Wuellner, a trained and caring educator with our Office.
THE COURSE INCLUDES- Course Fee: $25
- A professional extension educator and Dining with Diabetes Instructor
- Educational videos
- Meal planning and healthy snack tips and ideas
- Healthy recipes
- Cooking demonstrations videos
- Interactive discussion questions
- Feb. 8, registration opens
- March 3, registration for course ends
- March 8, course begins with introduction and Module 1
- March 15, Module 2 opens
- March 22, Module 3 opens
- March 29, Module 4 opens
- June 28, Module 5 opens
Register for the spring session here, https://noncreditksu.catalog.instructure.com/browse/k-stateglobalcampusnoncreditprograms/ksre-noncredit/courses/dining-with-diabetes-online---wyandotte-march-8-2021
Monday, June 28
Monday, July 5