An intercultural leadership experience
Join all new and first-year K-State students for a night of meaningful dialogue and building connections.
What you’ll do:
- Learn how to create communities of belonging
- Build cross-cultural relationships through meaningful dialogue
- Engage in active listening, empathy and perspective-taking
- Build your skillset to understand cultural differences and similarities
How you’ll use it later:
- Recognize the ways in which your cultural and social identities make an impact on how you see and experience the world.
- Recognize the ways in which others’ cultural and social identities differ from your own and how they see and experience the world differently, like you.
- Demonstrate authentic curiosity and empathy when engaging in meaningful dialogues across difference.
- Identify tangible action steps you can take to create a community of belonging for all at K-State.
• If you would still like to attend Wildcat Dialogues, but did not get registered in time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will help to place you in a group.
• Registrants will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link and their session facilitator.
• All registered students will receive a Wildcat Dialogues face mask!
Monday, September 21 at 7:00pm to 9:00pm